RE: Hard Drive install question

Subject: RE: Hard Drive install question
From: Black (cpa@ece.cmu.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 20:08:05 MDT

As an extension to my woes... I noticed that the ramdisk that I had gotten
off the CD was a different size then the one on the ftp site. So, I
switched to the one from the website. It was indeed different because when
I got to the screen for picking the harddrive partition to find the
YellowDog folder, the text said YellowDog instead of RedHat.

So, when I tried to pick the partition that had the folder on it, this
time it told me that the device could not be mounted because it didn't
exist. The only partition that it says does exist is the one I am trying
to install into. I thought I could use an HFS partition for this, is this
not the case? I'm very puzzled, any help would be very appreciated...

-christopher