Re: How do I add my Epson printer?????

Subject: Re: How do I add my Epson printer?????
From: Eric Woods (woodse@alum.rpi.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 12:08:15 MDT

I'll be very interested in how it goes. It seemed like it was going to be
a breeze to get my Epson 740 working over USB since there are plenty of
people doing this, but I finally gave up after nothing I did could get the
printer to be acknowledged as a printer device. I could see it using
usbview. printtool acknowledge that it existed, but couldn't get it to
respond. I made sure the USB printer module was loaded. And so
forth. So, do tell if you've got some low-level issues figured out.

         - Eric