Re: SMP help

Subject: Re: SMP help
From: Michael Tucker (mtucker@eecs.harvard.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 10:10:58 MDT

Hmm... Doesn't sound like you're a happy customer. Did you purchase
support with the distro? Or are you still waiting for your copy? I don't
understand what you mean by waiting 70+ days, when it was released just
over a month ago. Sometimes mailing lists can be amazingly frustrating
because they run hot and cold... sometimes they have all the answers,
sometimes there are NO responses. If you're seeing a lot of the latter,
maybe the support package is the way to go? Just a thought...

Mike