Re: Mac On Linux question

Subject: Re: Mac On Linux question
From: Thomas Leonard (ike6116@mac.com)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 21:24:42 MDT

> cp /mnt/macos/System Folder/"Mac OS ROM" /usr/lib/mol/rom/rom.nw

IM also having trouble with this line and MOL, it tells me it copies stuff
but /usr/lib/mol/rom/rom.nw is not a valid directory or something. So I
look and /usr/lib/mol/rom/ is there but rom.nw isnt in there. I tried
logging into Root and copying Mac OS ROM and putting it into the /mol/rom/
folder and renaming it rom.nw but it didnšt work :-(

--
Thomas James Leonard
ike6116@mac.com