Re: Linux/PPC Hardware Compatibility List RFC

Subject: Re: Linux/PPC Hardware Compatibility List RFC
From: Ken Tabb (ken@psy.herts.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 04:33:16 MDT

And thus spake jeramy b smith at 21/6/00 11:05 pm:

>I have gotten good responses on all of the RFCs so far. I have one last RFC
>that we need to get out of the way before the list will be complete, this
>will be the list for all so far unclassified hardware that isn't already on
>the list. Send me your printers, scanners, modems, pcmcia cards, and a bag
>of chips too.
>
>Also, if you have updates for the existing sections, remember to send those
>to me also.

Under machines, it says the Apple Network Server runs A/UX not MacOS.
This is incorrect; it's IBM's AIX. Apple's A/UX was used on IIsi's and
Quadras etc.
Cheers,
Ken

---------
Ken Tabb.
Mac & UNIX C/C++/Java developer (Health & Human Sciences),
Machine Vision researcher/programmer (Computer Science),
University of Hertfordshire, Herts AL10 9AB, England
Tel: (+0044 / 0) 1707 286171 e-mail: ken@psy.herts.ac.uk
http://www.health.herts.ac.uk/ken/

Created in a Microsoft-free environment