Re: boot issue on G3 BW

Subject: Re: boot issue on G3 BW
From: Jeremy Knope (swttiggr2@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 20:13:07 MDT

you put the drive in the zip bay? same interface i
guess right? i have a BW G3, DVD drive in top bay,
ATAPI, lower bay empty... and master/slave IDE drives
in the first bottom tray... does SCSI interfere with
the ATAs some how? just wondering what you guys are
talking about... heh
  -Jeremy

=====
Jeremy T. Knope <jerome@knopej1.umeres.maine.edu>