Re: Video refresh too high

Subject: Re: Video refresh too high
From: Sean O. Denney (sdenney@cise.ufl.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 11:49:50 MDT

Well, it looks like I'll be using YDL 1.2.1 until I get a new monitor.
I could use the onboard video, but I won't get more than thousands of
colors, it's slow, not accelarated, blah, blah, blah.

So, if anyone can give me a clue as to what is going wrong with my
setup, i would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you
--- Sean