Re: [YellowDogLinux] Installing individual applications

Subject: Re: [YellowDogLinux] Installing individual applications
From: Jim Cole (greyleaf@yggdrasill.net)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 19:37:22 MDT

Michael Tucker's bits of Tue, 26 Jun 2001 translated to:

>process again, but the installer dies when I try to redo the partition
>table (I tell it to remove the ext2fs partition, swap, and bootloader, and
>then re-add them and click save). I also tried just choosing an Everything

Hi - Are you trying to use all of the remaining drive space? If so, on the
last partition you define are you typing in the size or just clicking the
Max button? On my machine, I found that typing in the remaining size
resulted in the installer dying, while clicking max allowed me to continue
the install.

Jim