Setting up a router

Subject: Setting up a router
From: doowirb7 (doowirb7@home.com)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 10:56:49 MST

Hello, I'm trying to setup my StarMax 4000 as a Linux router with
YDL1.2.1. I have my cable modem plugged into my 10bt farallon card
(eth0) and my Asante 100bt card (eth1) plugged into the uplink port on
my 100bt hub and want to share internet access and file sharing to
serveral other computers running MacOS. I've compiled and installed a
2.2.18 kernel set for routing and I looked at the IP masqerading
how-to, but it didn't describe how to setup the ethernet interfaces.
Can anyone offer any help? Thanks.