Re: problems with nautilus

Subject: Re: problems with nautilus
From: Michael K. Fleming (mikef@praxis.etla.net)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 10:34:20 MST

Robert--

Do you have medusa compiled and installed? Sounds to me that Nautilus was
configured with Medusa but medusa isn't installed correctly. Do an
"ldd" on libnautilus-extensions and make sure that it's finding
libmedusa. (?Maybe ldconfig didn't get run after the medusa install?)

If you're still having problems, drop mail to nautilus@eazel.com.

Anyway, Nautilus works great on my Debian Powerbook.

Mike