Anybody know how to install YDL 2.0 just using the beta RPMS?

Subject: Anybody know how to install YDL 2.0 just using the beta RPMS?
From: Timothy Morgenthaler (tamorgen@aol.net)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 07:53:51 MST

According to the web site, the beta RPMs are out, and they only delay seems
to be a bug in the partitioning software. This doesn't really matter to me,
because my drive is already partitioned. I would just like to know how I do
an install just using the RPMs and not an installer. I know I could go in
and manually do all the RPMs, but that will create all sorts of dependency
problems. Anybody upgraded yet? Thanks.