Re: Ease Of Use and Hardware Support (WAS: Linux Laptops)

Subject: Re: Ease Of Use and Hardware Support (WAS: Linux Laptops)
From: Dav Glass (systems@davglass.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 07:39:13 MST

I have been reading this thread & I have to agree with you (Christopher)
on this.

I run YD on my tiBook & have everything I need (still working on a
couple of things, but that doesn't make it non-functional or unusable).

Just food for thought but....
Any of you people complaining about things not working ever tried to get
windows to recognized a sound card & a modem that both want to claim the
same IRQ?

I found it easier to get my TiBook(667) up than to install any flavor of
Windows (that I will refuse to use)

--
David A. Glass
systems@davglass.com