Re: ZIP Drives

Subject: Re: ZIP Drives
From: Ed Jaeger (ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com)
Date: Sat May 06 2000 - 13:12:04 MDT

Filesystems can be modules. I use a module to mount hfs formatted ZIP
disks on Intel Linux machines. I don't compile it in b/c I don't use it
much, but it wouldn't hurt anything other than making the kernel bigger.

--
---
Ed Jaeger

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought."

-- Albert von Szent-Gyorgyi