Re: 9600MP supported?

Subject: Re: 9600MP supported?
From: Ken Tabb (ken@psy.herts.ac.uk)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 05:26:35 MDT

And thus spake Kevyn Shortell at 8/5/00 11:00 pm:

>It works, you just have to recompile the kernel to support Mac SMP.
>
>on 5/8/00 9:49 AM, space aliens forced Brock Gunter-Smith at
>brock@gbgraphics.com to write:
>
>> Simple/silly question. Are there any problems installing CS1.2 on a
>> 9600/200MP machine? The support pages list the 9600, I just wanted to make
>> sure that the multiprocessor version was supported also without any
>> problems. Thanks.

Has anyone already done this and have it downloadable, or does every
9600MP owner have to do this?
Cheers,
Ken

---------
Ken Tabb.
Mac & UNIX C/C++/Java developer (Health & Human Sciences),
Machine Vision researcher/programmer (Computer Science),
University of Hertfordshire, Herts AL10 9AB, England
Tel: (+44 / 0) 1707 286171 e-mail: ken@psy.herts.ac.uk
http://www.health.herts.ac.uk/ken/

Created in a Microsoft-free environment