Re: Booting from the Install CD Problem

Subject: Re: Booting from the Install CD Problem
From: Steve Miller (steve@limits.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 00:48:52 MDT

Are you referring to the burner or the software? If you are talking
software, I haven't used Discribe so I can't help you any there, but
I think Toast 4.0.2 won't let you burn disk images for whatever
reason, but 4.0 will. I ran into that problem the other day when I
was trying to burn some Debian images.

Steve