Re: Broken 7200 ethernet support

Subject: Re: Broken 7200 ethernet support
From: Leonard Chung (leonard@ssl.berkeley.edu)
Date: Sat May 26 2001 - 17:29:14 MDT

Hi Randall,

Hmm, that's unfortunate. I was going to put this machine in a server closet
so operator intervention on this machine is pretty difficult and
infrequent. Does anybody know if YDL 2.0 improves ethernet support, or if
there's another distro that supports the 7200's built-in ethernet?

Leonard

--
Leonard Chung - <leonard@ssl.berkeley.edu>
SETI@home - The Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence @ home