Re: Getting the new release - or: Adventure in computer stores

Subject: Re: Getting the new release - or: Adventure in computer stores
From: Balatro 28 (balatro28@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 06:34:18 MDT

There's nothing wrong with the human factor.  There *IS* however, something wrong with computer store personnel for the most part :)

In fact, the human factor of someone promptly responding to me that my airport would work in YDL 2.0 is the reason that I ordered it immediately and have the CDs sitting next to me right now.  Humans are great...for some things ;)

I think my revised moral would be:  Never buy in a store what you can find on the internet. :)