Re: G4 yaboot questions

Subject: Re: G4 yaboot questions
From: Joshua Gitlin (jnet@brandeis.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 16:06:17 MST

Stefan,
        I, too, am quite confused about yaboot/bootscripts. hehe is
what i do know:
        hd is an alias for your hard drive, the first (master) ATA
drive on the first bus. ultra0 is the exact same. i have two drives,
my main hard drive in that spot and a secondary ATA drive (a slave)
above it. Linux is on this slave.To access the slave drive in yaboot
or Open Firmware, use ultra1.

        -Josh