Re: Zope on YDL?

Subject: Re: Zope on YDL?
From: Bryan Stillwell (bstill@terraplex.com)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 22:19:47 MST

Go to http://starship.python.net/crew/jrush/Zope/ which has SRPMs for
Zope which you can recompile to ppc RPMs.

Bryan

--
  Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.           | Software Engineer
  http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/   | bstill@terraplex.com

On Fri, Nov 24, 2000 at 07:30:04PM -0700, Tom Arnold wrote: >I just read about Zope in the November Linux magazine. It sounded promising >so I checked out www.zope.org but I found no references to PPC versions of >Linux. I was sorta hoping for an RPM, but downloaded source. > >Is anybody out there using Zope on YDL? Know of any other online resources I >could go to for info on that? Are there any plans to include Zope on YDL >distributions in the future? This probably isn't a YDL General topic, and >I'll be glad to take it elsewhere once I know where the appropriate >"elsewhere" is. > >Thanks. > >