Re: Zope on YDL?

Subject: Re: Zope on YDL?
From: Stew Benedict (stewb@centurytel.net)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 20:02:43 MST

I know we used to run Zope on www.ibooklinux.net, and it was huge, and the
folks at Yellowdog felt it was responsible for taking down their server
;^). We now use Nope, a lightweight rewrite I did in PHP/MySQL -
nope.sourceforge.net. Our database on ibooklinux with Zope got to 10GB
for no good reason, with Nope it's about 400K for the gzipped MySQL dump
file of the whole site, about 500 articles.

Stew Benedict