RE: MacOS X 10.1

Subject: RE: MacOS X 10.1
From: Parker, Wayne R, PR (wayneparker@att.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 07:09:20 MST

You just brought up a major reason I, and I'm sure many others, use YDL: we
have Macs that *can't* run OS X.

I have a new G4 running OS X. You're right, it rocks. I also now have enough
computers (Mac & Win) in the office that I could use a dedicated server. But
I also have my old Mac, a perfectly good machine that unfortunately won't
run OS X, even with Ryan Rempel's patches. Rather then junk it, I put YDL on
it, and it's useful again.