Re: XFree86 and OpenGL

Subject: Re: XFree86 and OpenGL
From: Bo Brinkman (brinkman@cs.princeton.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 17 2001 - 12:24:26 MST

I forgot to say: It might be wise to set your default runlevel to 3
instead of 5. I have sshd setup so that when something goes south in my
XF86Config I can just ssh in and change runlevel. If you don't have the
ability to ssh or telnet to your machine, you can end up in a world of
hurt (as Marc S noticed), so I suggest setting your default runlevel in
/etc/inittab to 3.

Bo

--
William "Bo" Brinkman                         brinkman@cs.princeton.edu