Loud screeching after sleep/wakeup

Subject: Loud screeching after sleep/wakeup
From: Joe Buczek (joe_buczek@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 08:02:18 MST

I think I've experienced another sleep/wakeup related
bug. Its happened twice now, so its (somehow)
repeatable:

YDL 2.1 on Icebook 600Mhz, after wakeup from sleep,
there's horrendous screeching from audio feedback of
the built-in microphone and speakeres. You can briefly
stop it by placing your thumbs over the small
speakers. Volume is at FULL. Microphone is apparantly
enabled.

Anyone else experienced this? (pmud, here we go
again...)

--Joe