Problemm Syncing Palm via IrDA

Subject: Problemm Syncing Palm via IrDA
From: David Wheeler (david@wheeler.net)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 16:27:44 MST

Hi All,

I've been attempting to get synchronization with my Visor to work today.
I got it working via USB, but haven't been able to get it to work via
IrDA. I've been following Paul's directions:

http://homepage.mac.com/pauljlucas/personal/powerbook/irda.html

and everything seems to be configured properly, but when I click the
sync button on my Visor and hold it next to the IrDA port on my TiBook,
nothing happens. The following error shows up in the error log:

  Nov 27 15:22:06 mercury kernel: Assertion failed! irda_device.c:irda_device_set_media_busy_R1d2d3845:179 self != NULL

Anyone got any ideas what might be causing this and how I could get it working?

Thanks,

David

David@Wheeler.net                                 ICQ: 15726394
                                               Yahoo!: dew7e