RE: Book Recommendations?

Subject: RE: Book Recommendations?
From: Pete Peters (ppeters@broadcastzone.com)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 10:53:34 MDT

The following 3 have been indispensible for learning the ropes:

Running Linux, 3rd Ed.
Linux in a Nutshell, 2nd Ed.
Linux Desk Reference
man pages - yeah, they're not always the easiest read, but the info is in
there.
YellowDog Linux, LinuxPPC and MkLinux digests

Two others I plan to add when I get to that level:

Linux System Administration
Linux Firewalls

Happy reading.

Pete