Re: can't dual boot CS 1.2.1 and Mac OS X beta on dual g4

Subject: Re: can't dual boot CS 1.2.1 and Mac OS X beta on dual g4
From: Rafael M. Montante Lopez (rml@mira.labvis.unam.mx)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 21:16:40 MDT

  Hi Phill, I have a question for you.

  Did you can install YDL in your second IDE drive?

   I'm trying to install it in a dual-G4 with Mac OS 9, but I can't. I
had been reading the Benjamin's page and his recomendations, but I don't
know what happen with the scripts. I'm a new user in Mac and Linux.

  If is the case, how did you install YDL?

  thanks in advance.

Rafael Montante.