Re: Sound Issues

Subject: Re: Sound Issues
From: Michael Tucker (mtucker@eecs.harvard.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 19:34:45 MDT

Hey guys,

  I just wanted to follow-up... I realized I was being stupid regarding
the CD not playing. But, I still don't know how to get sound to come out
through the headphone/speaker jack instead of through the internal
speaker. Any ideas? I've searched the web, but no one seems to have an
answer.

Thanks,
Mike