Re: Strange, man...just plain strange!

Subject: Re: Strange, man...just plain strange!
From: Chip Witt (chip.witt@westwave.com)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 10:25:14 MST

Dan,

I accidentally figured this out last night myself. Everything you said is true
and correct. The problem was "defaultos=no". Corrected it to read
"defaultos=linux". ybin'd the dealio and, BANG! Up and running a well earned YD
2.1 installation. Glad to hear you are aware of it and have worked it out for
the future ramdisk.

Thanks to all who contributed to my treasure hunt. I can now proudly wear my
Yellow Dog T-shirt (and dump my Mandrake iso)!

CW

--

Chip Witt Sr. Network Administrator Westwave Communications

463 Aviation Blvd. Santa Rosa, CA 95403 (V) 707-284-7237 (F) 707-591-9413 (E) chip.witt@westwave.com

"Today, wealth is no longer best defined as ownership of land, goods, capital or labor. It is knowledge and knowing how to use it."