Re: USB PCI Cards and USB KVM Switches for Linux?

Subject: Re: USB PCI Cards and USB KVM Switches for Linux?
craig@cy55033-a.rdondo1.ca.home.com
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 09:28:42 MDT

I have the IOGEAR miniview usb-kvm switch, connected to
this g4 with ydl cs1.2, an athlon with solaris and an athlon with
windows. The only problem I have had with
the setup is that there were problems with my Adesso USB ergo
keyboard and
solaris - not the switch - causing the keyboard to fail for all the machines.
Now all works very well with a ps/2 keyboard through
a Ymouse PS/2 => USB adapter and an m$ intellimouse optical.

Presumably the 2 port kind would work as well as the 4 port.
Sorry I have no info on the usb card.

-Craig Radnovich