Re: USB PCI Cards and USB KVM Switches for Linux?

Subject: Re: USB PCI Cards and USB KVM Switches for Linux?
From: John Twelker (twelker@maui.net)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 01:57:08 MDT

Aloha from Maui,

I've been communicating with Adesso about this problem which they were
unaware of. Singh, one of Adesso's the tech support personnel,has
contacted Apple and it seems they think they might have a fix. He issued
a Return Authorization and I've just sent mine in. Anxiously awaiting
its return! Suggest you contact support@adessoinc, Attn: Singh.

By the way, the problem isn't limited to using Linux! Adesso's NuForm
ergo keyboards don't work with NEW iMac 500s and MAC OS 9 either.
Apparently, Apple made some changes to both the keyboard and mouse for
its new model ... and your guess is as good as mine from that point on.

Aloha,

John Twelker
Maui
http://racemanpro.jumpsports.com

           Re: USB PCI Cards and USB KVM Switches for Linux?