Re: USB PCI Cards and USB KVM Switches for Linux?

Subject: Re: USB PCI Cards and USB KVM Switches for Linux?
From: Reid Anderson (resander@cs.hamilton.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 12:27:54 MDT

So does anyone have any idea when USB compatability will be incorporated
into YDL? I would like to set this KVM Switch up, but I need to know if I
should get a USB card and tinker until I get YDL to support it, or do I buy
a USB-ADB adapter (about twice the cost!)? If anyone know what to do,
specifically, to YDL to get it to recognize USB items, it would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks,
    Reid Anderson
    resander@cs.hamilton.edu