Re: Help getting TCP started

Subject: Re: Help getting TCP started
From: dsbelile (dsbelile@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 18:20:28 MDT

also do this and send it back :

cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0

make sure it does not have any entries and looks like this one...
[root@dsbelile /root]# cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0

DEVICE=eth0
BOOTPROTO=dhcp
ONBOOT=yes
[root@dsbelile /root]#

sometimes if you had a static address it does not remove the NETMASK and
NETWORK.

good luck

chris