Re: At the end of my installation rope... and frustrated!

Subject: Re: At the end of my installation rope... and frustrated!
From: Larry Blodgett (blodgett@telocity.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 14:22:11 MDT

If you do go with Mandrake be sure to subscribe to

You will find a lot of good help.

--
Larry Blodgett
Email: blodgett@telocity.com

--- Linux, WinNT, MS-DOS - also known as the Good, the Bad and the Ugly ---"Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither." -B. Franklin ---"Always ask the question, never assume the answer." -Marcus Radich 1999