Re: How to do an install from Mac HD on a G3

Subject: Re: How to do an install from Mac HD on a G3
From: cdowns (cdowns@skillsoft.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 18:54:12 MDT

when i first installed ydl 1.2 i did it from another patition which was on
the mac side of the drive. i made a boot floppy and setup macintosh to boot
from floppy and then told the installation where the files where. this does
work rather well. And i fairly easy to do.... If you installed RedHat from a
floppy this is the same proceedure.

-D