Simulate Right button on ADB mouse?

Subject: Simulate Right button on ADB mouse?
From: John Wheeler (jw@mvmg.de)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 09:52:00 MST

A (hopefully) simple question for users of Gnome/KDE.

Some features of the GUI seem to require the use of the right and/or centre mouse button. How can I do this with a Mac ADB one button mouse? My immediate problem is that I have dragged quite a few icons to or from the Gnome panel, and now can't get rid of them...

thanks for any info,

John Wheeler.

BTW - Champion 1.1 with Gnome seems WAY better than MkLinux and KDE that I used once before - much faster, and the LinuxConfiguration control is a real boon for a newbie like myself.