Installing CS 1.0 on PowerStack

Subject: Installing CS 1.0 on PowerStack
From: Dan Rittersdorf (danr@jasmine.ccur.com )
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 16:14:36 MST

   Hi,

   First, let me say that I'm not only new to YellowDog, but to linux
   in general. There's a lot of buzzwords in this linux world
   that I haven't figured out yet. I'm still studying.

   We are trying to install the YellowDog Champion Server 1.0 "Apple Version"
   on a Powerstack (or is it a Powerstack II? I'm not certain)

   Has anyone done this before? So far, we haven't reached issues of
   booting YDL. We're having trouble just getting pboot to talk to the
   CD-ROM drive.

   In spite of the fact that this isn't a supported architecture, are we
   even using the right YDL distribution disk for the architecture?

   Thanks.

--
Work:  Dan.Rittersdorf@CCUR.Com
       Concurrent Computer Corporation