Re: It works! But...

Subject: Re: It works! But...
From: Ed Jaeger (ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 08:17:41 MST

Although piping the output from mkisofs to cdrecord should work it never
has for me - everything completes, but the CD has errors. If I make an
ISO image on disk then burn that image all is well.

When you say it doesn't work, what doesn't work? Does it get partway
thhrough, does the process hang, or what?

--
Ed Jaeger, CFO, Bohlender Graebener Corporation
ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com

-- Ralph Waldo Emerson