Re: Asante FriendlyNet Ethernet card on 7500/100

Subject: Re: Asante FriendlyNet Ethernet card on 7500/100
From: Ed Jaeger (ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 16:09:22 MST

You need the newer tulip driver (assuming yours is version 0.89) -
version 0.91 in the 2.2.14 and perhaps earlier sources works. If you
don't know how to get this I can step you through it, but if you're
using a stock ydl cs1.1 setup you'll never get it working without
recompiling the kernel.

--
Ed Jaeger, CFO, Bohlender Graebener Corporation
ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com

--Anatole France