Re: CS 1.2 still on for release tomorrow?

Subject: Re: CS 1.2 still on for release tomorrow?
From: Evan Read (eread@netaccess.co.nz)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 01:59:17 MST

Bugger, I thought you may have been on the 29th by now ;) Damn GMT +13. Oh
well, will soon be in GMT +10 ;)

I am all for delaying for a bug free product. Because once I burn a CD, I
really like that CD to be a nice platform incase my "upgrades" nuke my
system ;) CS 1.1 is currently a little old to be "nice" (that is my
attitude - would prolly horrify some people ;).

And my quesiton still stands ;) Are we talking immediately on March 1st or
are we talking "when you wake up in the afternoon" March 1st? ;) Hehe.

Thanks.

Ev.