Re: 3rd CD?

Subject: Re: 3rd CD?
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 14:17:31 MST

> Hi all,
> Dan's mention of the distro fitting on 3 cds got me wondering, so I went
> and checked on their web site, as to what could well hide in this third cd.
> Well, apart from "tasty morsels", I don't know much more. So coud you
> please enlighten the list Dan, or do you wish to keep it secret (and today
> is definitively the first, even in Colorado ;-) even longer?
> Will it also be available via ftp or only when ordered (which would make
> sense, if it's third party software)

Tasty Morsels acts as a bootable rescue cd (i.e.: boots into a small Linux
system with fsck, rpm, mount, etc etc)

Also, tons of software.. GPL and commercial demos.

Regards,
Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 Yellow Dog Linux
 http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

 Black Lab Linux
 Advanced Workstations and Parallel Solutions
 http://www.blacklablinux.com/