Re: Window Managers (was, "switching desktop help...")

Subject: Re: Window Managers (was, "switching desktop help...")
From: Sean Bittinger (bittin_s@cc.denison.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 23:25:26 MST

Here in lies the problem, when I launch Window Maker on my CS 1.1 it errors
every time (I did the "full" install, so I know it's not missing something
from that). It says:

Fatal Error
Window Maker received signal 6
(Aborted).

Then it gives me the option of canceling, restarting Window Maker (which
does not help), or using an alternate window manager (usually one FVM or the
likes). What's up with this? Can it be corrected (debugger perhaps, if so
how)? Also, do I have to use AnotherLevel to use Window Maker? If not, how
so? Thanks.

-Rogan