Re: Check it out!

Subject: Re: Check it out!
From: Reid Anderson (resander@cs.hamilton.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 14:04:38 MST

I didn't make those pages nor have I fitted them to the site design scheme.
This is still a big "Work in Progress" and will be all said and done by the
end of the semester. Those pages were done by people who have absolutely
minimal HTML or web knowledge. There are Two CS majors, myself and Jim who
are doing the high level stuff and then 4 non-CS majors who are doing
everything else. Jim and I are going to let them create everything they
will and then simply morph it to fit the site scheme. Besides those pages,
how's the rest of the scheme? Are the chosen colors ok? The Navigation bar
will be more fancy we're working on that right now (pop down outline form,
roll-overs, etc). Funny that you say the G4 was the slowest since others
have said that the students.hamilton.edu was the slowest. There should be
another site up tonight on my G3/300 running YellowDog 1.1. that will
probably be g3.hamilton.edu or G3Linux.hamilton.edu or maybe
YellowDogG3.hamilton.edu. I'll have more info on that later. Thanks for the
input!

Reid