CS 1.2 images

Subject: CS 1.2 images
From: Evan Read (eread@netaccess.co.nz)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 15:59:55 MST

Hey ;)

THe sysadmin of the machine I had downloaded all the CS 1.2 stuff onto
accidently hosed the whole partition so I am, yet again, CS 1.2-less ;)

I have decided to wait for the ISO images. That way I don't have to screw
around with MacOS not likeing symlinks, truncating files and just general
dicking around. Questions is, where are they?

I know an official announcement is pending, but I thought they were gonna
be up a few days ago given at the CDs "should be off to manufacturing later
today" (I believe said a few days ago).

Just being impatient and a pain in the ass.

Ev.