Re: Netscape hanging

Subject: Re: Netscape hanging
From: Robert Fout (rfout@damien.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 09:50:06 MST

Hmm.. interesting. I did set another news server, my ISPs news server, in
the preferences. I'll try deleting ~/.netscape, then running it, and
changing the news server preference. I never thought about running netscape
while I was online, so then it could lookup/go to where ever it liked.

Bob
"The knack to flying is learning how to
throw yourself at the ground and miss."

>From "Life the Universe and Everything"
by Douglas Adams

Robert Fout
MacOS Guru and MkLinux/Yellowdog Linux User
rfout@damien.edu
http://osx.damien.edu/rfout/
ICQ# 48433406