Re: ISOs--what program to use?

Subject: Re: ISOs--what program to use?
From: Jeff Ridder (jridder@gci.net)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 20:24:53 MST

OK, so let me get this straight. You go up to the Format menu and select
"disk image". The window down below should change to Disk Image and you
have a Data... button and a Mount button. If you click on data, you should
get a file box and be able to see your CS1.2 file.

This is all I did to mine, within 40 minutes I had a working copy of CS1.2/

Jeff