ISO and cdrecord

Subject: ISO and cdrecord
From: Phil Kirschner (pak1@cec.wustl.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 00:51:49 MST

Hey all. I have been trying to start using mkisofs, mkhybrid and
cdrecord to burn cds on my YDL box (now that I have a newly compiled
kernel with CDR support), but I haven't had the time. I figure that
the CS1.2 ISO would be a good way to start practicing.

I can use cdrecord on my YDL box to burn the ISO I download, right?
If so, can anyone tell me the most appropriate command set?

"Today's CS lecture will be conducted entirely through the medium of
interpretive dance."
        -Something I've always wanted to hear but never will.