Re: routing

Subject: Re: routing
From: Jim Cole (greyleaf@yggdrasill.net)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 01:26:41 MST

I haven't actually used the tool you are referring too, but it looks
like it gives you the option of specifying static routes. If you set
Device to eth0, Network to your LAN network address, Netmask to your
LAN netmask, and Gateway to your machine's IP address, that might
do what you want.

There isn't any need to dive into ipfwadm/ipchains just to get your
routing table setup correctly.

Jim

Robert Fout's bits of Fri, 17 Mar 2000 translated to: