Re: Fwd: iMac Help!

Subject: Re: Fwd: iMac Help!
From: Sam Moore (sam@ewcreative.com)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 17:08:52 MST

You probably need a different kernel. I'm successfully using a variant
of 2.2.6 - forgot the exact one, my iMac's at home (typing this on a
7500, also running 2.2.6). Head over to
http://www.imaclinux.net:8080/content/index_html
for some good reading.
Anyway the bottom line is you CAN run Linux 2.2.x on a Rev.D.

--
Sam Moore * Senior Production Manager
East West Creative * (212) 951 7220

"Good and bad, happy and sad, All thoughts vanish into emptiness Like the imprint of a bird in the sky"