Re: yellowdog-general Digest 27 Oct 1999 08:55:00 -0000 Issue 15

Subject: Re: yellowdog-general Digest 27 Oct 1999 08:55:00 -0000 Issue 15
From: Jabari Adisa (adisa@sirius.com)
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 22:47:39 MDT

on 10/27/1999 01:55 AM,
Roy Koch <rkoch@interaccess.com> wrote:

> Yes the hint is:
> "Any hints on getting past this? I'm not going to partition the internal
> drive so that isn't an option."
> You must partition the hard drive with at least a Swap and a Root partition!

Roy, when I refer to the "internal drive" I'm speaking of the HFS+ MacOS
drive. The external, 2GB Barracuda is the drive that I want to put YD Linux
on. The YellowDog installer won't recognize this drive which is connected to
my external SCSI bus.

Any suggestions on how I might get this drive recognized by the YDL
installer? It goes without saying that I have no reservations about
partitioning this *external* drive.

8{>

jabari

--
The Adisa WorkGroup | Oakland, California
Print & Web Design  | Photography