Re: PCI Modem support?

Subject: Re: PCI Modem support?
From: Aaron Levitt (aaron@ultimatewisdom.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 12:22:09 MDT

[snip]
>P. S. Thanks to those that helped out with my pppdown script. The
>suggestions solved my error, but the script still will not kill ppp0. I'll
>figure it out yet! If I can narrow down just exactly what is (or what is
>not) going on, I'll post a follow-up.

On Ben H's page (http://195.134.220.44/bh40/ there is an update for the PB
G3 series modems as well as a link or two to other G3 PB PCMCIA related
sites. I am not sure if this will help at all.. as I havnt gotten to the
point of trying out my internal modem since I hardly ever use it. But it
may be worth a shot.

-Aaron
/^\ ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
\ /
 X "We have solutions, just not for your computer"
/ \ --Microsoft Tech Support